Our range of Inflatable Seals are made from high strength FDA approved transparent silicon rubber. These gasket provides an electrically conductive seal between conductive sections of a shielding enclosure.
Application : Used for sealing, these gaskets are mostly used in application where contamination is not acceptable. Following are some of the applications of Inflatable Gasket:
Operation : The inflatable seals are manufactured in relaxed or deflated form similar to cycle tube. The flat tube is accommodated between the surface and then deflated to provide perfect sealing. We offer our customers inflatable seals with complete assembly.
- Oven dorr seals
- Fluid bed dryer
- Fluid bed processor
- It provides a Leak Proof closure, yet allows clearance when needed.
- It simplifies the design of the structure & hardware.
- It minimizes the need of close matching and fabricating tolerance.
- It is not subject to compression set which negates effectiveness of other seals.
- Our inflatable seal has very good inflation and deflation property on joint & nozzle.
- Size of the seal is very accurate with tolerance of ±5% & can withstand 4 kgcm2 pressure.
- Our inflatable seals is uniform, so there is very less chance of bursting at recommended pressure.
- Leak proof property at joint & nozzle